The team at Unacast is excited to introduce the Unacast Clear View Data Pledge - our commitment to partners, clients and the industry as a whole that we will work tirelessly to maintain the highest levels of transparency and quality within our data processes. Despite the increasingly common use of location data as a tool across industries, buyers still often find themselves coming up against a black box. They're expected to pay, but they aren't entirely certain what they're paying for - or how to best use the data once they access it. At Unacast, we believe in opening up the black box and providing the most accurate information possible to our partners.
The Clear View Data Pledge
The Unacast Clear View Data Pledge includes a greater effort to educate buyers about the questions to ask and information to request when they’re shopping for a location data vendor. As part of this pledge, Unacast makes the following promises to its customers, prospects and partners:
- We promise that we will never tell you that a device was in two places at the same time - and our product will give you the ability to know if we did
- We promise to provide all of the information needed (not just AdID, venue name and timestamp) within a dataset to assess its accuracy and quality through the transparency fields that you select, enabling you to become a product expert
- We promise that our platform will always maintain GDPR compliance standards
- We promise to provide you with the ability to understand the sources of our data so you can perform analysis against them and only use the data that’s best for your products
- We promise to put all suppliers through a consistent and ever-improving vetting process
- We promise to maintain an ethical code of conduct in handling all data
- We promise to deliver data in a timely manner so you have what you need, when you need it - and if there is ever an issue, we will contact you proactively
- We promise to accommodate all data into a single standard format for your ease of ingestion and use
- We promise to be up front about methodology and provide you with the qualifications needed to evaluate our data
Want to learn more? Schedule a meeting with us.